INFO needed Gas Cylinder

Old March 3rd 04, 06:03 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Odie

Default INFO needed Gas Cylinder

I've tried to find the site for Cadac, but no luck so far.

I would like to purchase a 5 / 7.5KG gas cylinder.

Is this possible, or are the cylinders like glass milk bottles - reused,
but only the gas paid for?

Thanks

Odie

--
RetroData
The Data Recovery Experts
Old March 3rd 04, 10:06 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
carstev[_2_]

Hi Odie

I have found that if you buy a cylinder from a retailer the price is quite
high, I picked up my cylinder from the adtrader for a few 's.

Regards

Steve
kqr wrote:
In article ,
wrote

I've tried to find the site for Cadac, but no luck so far.
I would like to purchase a 5 / 7.5KG gas cylinder.

Not sure what you are after here. The cylinder is Rented and
you pay for the gas. however, you can purchase refillable cylinders
from various sources. More expensive though.

Is this possible, or are the cylinders like glass milk bottles -
reused, but only the gas paid for?
Thanks
Odie

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).

Old March 3rd 04, 02:46 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Odie

Odie wrote:

I've tried to find the site for Cadac, but no luck so far.

I would like to purchase a 5 / 7.5KG gas cylinder.

Is this possible, or are the cylinders like glass milk bottles - reused,
but only the gas paid for?

Thanks

Odie

--
RetroData
The Data Recovery Experts
Not cheap. Just inexpensive. And effective.
www.retrodata.co.uk

Thanks all - just what I needed.

Odie
Old March 3rd 04, 07:46 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
JayBee

"Odie" wrote in message
I've tried to find the site for Cadac, but no luck so far.

I would like to purchase a 5 / 7.5KG gas cylinder.

Is this possible, or are the cylinders like glass milk bottles - reused,
but only the gas paid for?

Thanks

Odie

--
RetroData
The Data Recovery Experts
Not cheap. Just inexpensive. And effective.
www.retrodata.co.uk

The Cadacs that fit directly to the cylinder will attach to a Camping Gaz
907 in this country. If the Cadac was bought abroad, I believe there is an
adapter available for it to fit a 907.

Jaybee