Bell Tent WANTED

Old April 1st 04, 07:01 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
richard baker

Default Bell Tent WANTED

Try this site

http://www.tentsplus.co.uk/btm.htm

Rik

"Phillip Rhodes" wrote in message
om...
A friend needs some help and I forward his request

**** Urgent ****

can anyone help?? We are in urgent need of a "bell tent" in any
condition - ideally in good condition, but anything will be
considered.
Failing the bell tent, we will settle for an old military style brown
canvass tent.
Surely someone visiting the forum can help us out?
If you can help, please email me

Ideally require tent by 2nd may.

Regards

Phillip Rhodes