Optimus

Old April 1st 04, 06:02 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
richard baker

Default Optimus

Great stove, I have a russian army version coming my way. The best primer
is meths.

take a look at the disscussion forum and ask questions at

http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/81021

Rik

"kqr" wrote in message
t...
Just been given a brand new Hiker 8R. Any reccommendations for
priming paste/fuel?

TIA