spares for Primus Optimus

Old April 2nd 04, 05:36 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Paddy[_2_]

Default spares for Primus Optimus

I have a primus optimus paraffin stove its the one that stores in a tin.
I have started to do a little of going out for the day and I fancy using it
again to do a little cooking.
Where can I buy thru spares to do it up, leather cup washer, jet, and
prickers, in the UK.

Thanks.

Paddy

Old April 2nd 04, 06:23 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
John Mann[_2_]

www.base-camp.co.uk

In message , Paddy
writes

--
John Mann
"You have talked so often of going to the dogs - and well, here are the dogs,
Old April 2nd 04, 08:52 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
richard baker

www.base-camp.co.uk

stock spares for just about every type of stove you can imagine

rik

Old April 3rd 04, 10:27 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Paddy[_2_]

Thanks to both of you for all your help, spares ordered, and I will be using
my stove again from now on.
I have had it from new and it is still boxed with all the gear, tin looks a
bit chipped, but its beautiful.
Paddy