FS: 2 off 4 man vis a vis tents (manchester)

Old April 2nd 04, 04:56 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Dave Eades

Default FS: 2 off 4 man vis a vis tents (manchester)

I have a couple of tents for sale as we have outgrown them.

first one is an unknown make but is a large 2 bedroomed tent in good
condition 50

second one is a smaller (but still quite big) 2 bedroomed one, it has a
little bit of milldew on one of the inner tents, but is waterproof, it also
has a split in one of the pole, but replacements can be bought from any good
camping supplier. 35

if you are intrested, email me or reply here.
collection from Manchester area.

Thanks
Dave

Old April 2nd 04, 05:01 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Dave Eades

Default 2 off 4 man vis a vis tents (manchester)

"Dave Eades" wrote in message
I have a couple of tents for sale as we have outgrown them.

first one is an unknown make but is a large 2 bedroomed tent in good
condition 50

second one is a smaller (but still quite big) 2 bedroomed one, it has a
little bit of milldew on one of the inner tents, but is waterproof, it

also
has a split in one of the pole, but replacements can be bought from any

good
camping supplier. 35

if you are intrested, email me or reply here.
collection from Manchester area.

Thanks
Dave

PS second one is a Camus super duo
(if that means anything)

Old April 5th 04, 10:51 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
mountain

snip

PS second one is a Camus super duo

Specially designed for Outsider living ;-)