Lightwave zr0

Old April 5th 04, 10:17 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Paul Stretch

Default Lightwave zr0

Anyone got any experience of the Lightwave zr0 Trek or Cylq tent?

I'm looking for a 1+ lightweight for solo trips in the British mountains and
considering the Terra Nova Laser/Laserlight, TNF Mountain Marathon,
Hilleberg Akto, etc.

I'm unable to find much info on the Lightwave stuff so would appreciate any
comments. As a general rule, British manufactures seem to better understand
British weather (summer conditions = horizontal rain and 60mph winds) so
would give Lightwave proper consideration.

Paul