Hope & Castleton sites.

Old April 14th 04, 02:29 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
MP

Default Hope & Castleton sites.

Looking at an OS map of Hope Valley (Peak District) there appears to be
about four camping sites from around Brough to Castleton, can anyone give me
any info on them i.e. good bad, showers toilets, eating out nearby, handy
pub. Also I would appreciate any other suggestions of campsites in that
area. Taking some friends on this trip hence the need for a campsite with
toilets showers and within easy distance of a pub that doing meals.

Thanks,

MP.

Old April 14th 04, 05:38 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Ian

Looking at an OS map of Hope Valley (Peak District) there appears to be
about four camping sites from around Brough to Castleton, can anyone give

me
any info on them i.e. good bad, showers toilets, eating out nearby, handy
pub. Also I would appreciate any other suggestions of campsites in that
area. Taking some friends on this trip hence the need for a campsite with
toilets showers and within easy distance of a pub that doing meals.

Hi
try searching on http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk for info and reviews on all the
sites in the area

http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/re...alley+&by=town

Old April 14th 04, 11:09 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
MP

"Ian" wrote in message
Looking at an OS map of Hope Valley (Peak District) there appears to be
about four camping sites from around Brough to Castleton, can anyone

give
me
any info on them i.e. good bad, showers toilets, eating out nearby,

handy
pub. Also I would appreciate any other suggestions of campsites in that
area. Taking some friends on this trip hence the need for a campsite

with
toilets showers and within easy distance of a pub that doing meals.

Hi
try searching on http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk for info and reviews on all

the
sites in the area

http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/re...alley+&by=town

Thanks for this, I did look at this site but put Castleton in Derrrr! should
have put Hope Valley in.
Thanks again,
MP