Anyone Got a Terra Nova "Solar Minor" tent ?

Old April 19th 04, 08:52 AM posted to uk.rec.camping,rec.outdoors.camping,rec.backcountry
Phil[_2_]

Default Anyone Got a Terra Nova "Solar Minor" tent ?

I bought one of these last year - fantastic for backpacking, very
light etc..BUT I think I may have a "dud" one, the
construction/assembly just seems wrong.

In particular, the flysheet - the side that is opposite to the zipped
entrance - has an elastic black loop for hooking onto the inner tent.
BUT there is no hook on the inner tent in this position. It also seems
to me that there should be a guy-rope here and there isn't.....have I
got a dud ???

It just seems all wrong.....

--
Phil
Old April 19th 04, 10:04 AM posted to uk.rec.camping,rec.outdoors.camping,rec.backcountry
John and Pauline at Thornbury[_2_]

My Solar was just the same!
John.
http://www.pbase.com/john28july