campsites in SE England

Old April 25th 04, 09:51 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Tony

Default campsites in SE England

OK, I'll try again!
Anyone know of a good campsite in SE England?
Needs to offer long term pitching of frame tent (all summer), toilet block
etc...
Have tried http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/ & it seems outdated. Have tried some
sites mentioned & they have not been there for several years!!
Thanks

---
No attachments unless advised in body of email.

Old April 25th 04, 10:40 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Fran

said...
OK, I'll try again!
Anyone know of a good campsite in SE England?
Needs to offer long term pitching of frame tent (all summer), toilet block
etc...
Have tried
http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/ & it seems outdated. Have tried some
sites mentioned & they have not been there for several years!!
Thanks

Have you tried Camping and Caravan Club sites? If you're not
already a member but you want long term accommodation for your tent
and you have a list of requirements, might it be worth your while
joining?
--
Fran
If you need my email address please ask.
Old April 25th 04, 12:28 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
FF

Hi Tony:-)
We're just punters like you, y'know. If no one knows the answer then no one
answers:-) That's just how these groups work. However.... it's worth it when someone
*does* know the answer, by goodness it is! Someone once posted me some obsolete
memory for my (then) obsolete computer .... absolutely for free, just because they
could. Kept that old 'puter up and running a bit longer:-)

Right. I put

campsite "South East"

into Google (because I live miles away and don't know what's in your area). This is
what I came up with. You can click on the links:
http://www.klyne.btinternet.co.uk/south_east.htm
http://www.uk-sites.com/caravan_and_.../SouthEast.htm
http://www.stilwell.co.uk/sta.asp?Q=camps%7CT6

You should be able to find something the-)
If you do, please update http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/
it's soooo annoying when it's out of date:-)

cheers,

Liz

Old April 25th 04, 09:20 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Ian

Have tried http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/ & it seems outdated. Have tried
some
sites mentioned & they have not been there for several years!!

Don't leave it like that then, tell them, so they can update it for all of
us !!