Backwards into the future...

Old April 26th 04, 10:40 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Tom

Default Backwards into the future...

How the $%^&* do I get the recently purchased trailer tent to behave
itself when trying to reverse? The +"! thing has a mind of its own!
HELP!
--
tom
Old April 27th 04, 09:51 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
marc

Tom wrote:

How the $%^&* do I get the recently purchased trailer tent to behave
itself when trying to reverse? The +"! thing has a mind of its own!
HELP!

Practice!

Is it the tent itself or you? Can you normally reverse a trailer?

Somtimes it just can't be done, I have small metal camping trailer that
cannot be reversed, the wheel base is just too narrow and the trailer
itself is so small that by the time you can see it it's too late.

--
Marc. Please note the above address is a spam trap, use marcc to reply
Printing for clubs of all types http://www.jaceeprint.demon.co.uk
Old April 27th 04, 10:28 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Andy Vines[_2_]

"Tom" wrote in message
How the $%^&* do I get the recently purchased trailer tent to behave
itself when trying to reverse? The +"! thing has a mind of its own!
HELP!
--
tom

Practice and more practice.

I put a small flag on the rear corners of mine, so that I could see where it
was going easier.

Light and gentle on the steering, smaller trailers react quickly.

Old April 30th 04, 05:14 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Martin Craven

"Tom" wrote in message
How the $%^&* do I get the recently purchased trailer tent to behave
itself when trying to reverse? The +"! thing has a mind of its own!
HELP!
--
tom

I think you need to bin the $%^&* ing thing and stick to using $%^&*
hotels! LOL

If you persist in using the $%^&* ing thing, do us a favour and stay away
from North Wales we have enough $%^&* ing idiot tourists blocking up our
roads!

PS. At the time of posting, the A55 coast road, is totally at a standstill
near Conwy for about 20 miles! So happy bank holiday to all you coming this
way! LOL