campsites in south of France?

Old April 27th 04, 11:48 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Alan Paterson[_2_]

Default campsites in south of France?

Can anyone recommend a family-friendly site down on the South Coast, sort of
Saint Tropez, Saint Maxime, Saint Raphael sort of way. Or inland a bit in
one of the pretty villages, like Bargemon, Sellans, or perhaps a bit further
west somewhere between Marseille and Toulon.

Any tips much appreciated.

Old April 27th 04, 03:13 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
klyne

--
"Alan Paterson" wrote in message
Can anyone recommend a family-friendly site down on the South Coast, sort

of
Saint Tropez, Saint Maxime, Saint Raphael sort of way. Or inland a bit in
one of the pretty villages, like Bargemon, Sellans, or perhaps a bit

further
west somewhere between Marseille and Toulon.

Any tips much appreciated.

Alan

Please feel free to have a look at my website, there is quite a lot of info
on the Port Grimaud/St Tropez area.

David - Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk
site reports

Old April 28th 04, 04:56 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Leon

Can recommend

http://www.campazur.com/index.php

nice atmosphere, right on the beach and you can catch a ferry to St Tropez
and Ste Maxime, gets a bit busy in Aug, but I kinda like it that that.

Leon.