Spaces at our C&CC CL in Llandrinio, Powys for the weekend

Old April 29th 04, 09:33 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Malcolm Turner

Default Spaces at our C&CC CL in Llandrinio, Powys for the weekend

Hi all. Bank holiday approaching. We have spaces at our CC&C CL in
Llandrinio near Oswestry & Shrewsbury. Be glad to see you.
| Malcolm Turner | Grantley Court |

http://www.grantleycourt.co.uk
0161 905 8520 (O)
07775 942 306 (M)
01691 831937 (E)
Old April 29th 04, 09:50 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
marc

Malcolm Turner wrote:

Hi all. Bank holiday approaching. We have spaces at our CC&C CL in
Llandrinio near Oswestry & Shrewsbury. Be glad to see you.

Even without a C&CC membership card?

--
Marc. Please note the above address is a spam trap, use marcc to reply
Printing for clubs of all types http://www.jaceeprint.demon.co.uk
Old April 30th 04, 09:18 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
marc

Malcolm Turner wrote:

Even without a C&CC membership card?
We have two fields side by side. On is the ©ųCertified Location©÷ we
reserve the other one for ©ųFriends©÷ so you could stay as a friend if
you wanted.

And this is covered by your LA planning permission for the campsite?

CL's are exempted by the secretary of state & do not require planning
permission.

CLs are, but to use one of those you need to be a member of the exempt
body isssuing the certificate. To have the scenario of a CL and a
"Friends field " you would need a certificate for one and planning
permission for the other. Have you, or are are you just trying to pull a
fast one by claiming exemption and then stuffing another field?
You are aware of the limits of your certificate are you, ordo you regard
it like spamming NGs , something that is OK to ignore if it benefits
you?

Old April 30th 04, 12:25 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
King Queen

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 09:49:07 +0100, Malcolm Turner
wrote:

Thank you for pointing out the error of my ways. I promise never to do it
again.

Camping is supposed to be enjoyable, not beauraucratic - as long as
nobody objects why get the right papers I think :-) I wish you luck
with your "friends" field.

--
King Queen - Remove .lartsspammers to reply. http://www.kingqueen.org.uk
"Advertising is the rattling of a stick in a swill bucket" George Orwell