Camping and Fishing

Old May 1st 04, 05:19 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
kqr

Default Camping and Fishing

Can anyone recommend a camping and fishing site that they
have used? I am particularly interested in North of M62 S
of Hadrians Wall [anywhere inbetween :-))] Any web links
for info appreciated. Thanks

Old May 3rd 04, 06:39 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Dave Eades

"kqr" wrote in message
t...
Can anyone recommend a camping and fishing site that they
have used? I am particularly interested in North of M62 S
of Hadrians Wall [anywhere inbetween :-))] Any web links
for info appreciated. Thanks

do you mean coarse fishing?
if so, why not try thorpe hall caravan and camping site at Rudston, nr
Bridlington, the fishing on site is supposed to be very good, although i
keep forgetting to take my fishing tackle.
the camping is excellent as well.

Dave