Outwell Hartford XXL

Old May 2nd 04, 11:33 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Wainscotting

Default Outwell Hartford XXL

Just bought one of these tents and was wondering if I am likely to have any
problems getting a pitch? I have read some stories about people being
charged for two or even three pitches for this tent. I have also heard that
some sites would not accomodate this size of tent at peak times. Is this
likely to be a problem? Has anyone any experience of getting pitches for
larger tents? It would occupy roughly an area of 6.9m x 5.4 (22.5 x 17.5').
If anyone is interested this is a link to a picture of the tent.
http://www.camperite.co.uk/hartford_xxl.htm Thanks