Outwell Colorado 5

Old May 3rd 04, 07:06 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Angie

Default Outwell Colorado 5

Hi all,

We're looking to purchase one of these as a starter tent (just getting back
into camping) and have discovered that Argos seem to be selling the same
model, but badged as just a Colorado 5 in the catalogue and a Nevada 5
online. At 100, this looks to be a bargain, but was wondering if anyone had
any experiences regarding these. We're not sure if it is the same model but
unbadged, or an unimaginatively named replica. I've posted links to
pictures below, was wondering if anyone has purchased one from Argos or has
any good/bad info on them they can share?

Outwell Colorado 5
http://tinyurl.com/26pyj

Argos model Colorado/Nevada 5
http://tinyurl.com/yrb2c