emergency whistle

« - | - »

Old May 8th 04, 09:18 AM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.walking
Chris 159

Default emergency whistle

http://tinyurl.com/yvvb3
http://makeashorterlink.com/?Y31B21E38

anybody want to buy one ?

im not here to make money. i just want to re-coup what i spent and thought
some of you peeps here might be interested. thats why i'm limiting the offer
to these two groups.
at the time of bidding for these they were the only ones of their kind on
ebay so i bought the card full (couldnt buy just one or two) and i dont see
the point in putting them back on ebay (more like cant be bothered).

2 each inc P+P

theyre aluminium and they screw apart with an ID slip inside

chris

Old May 8th 04, 03:19 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.walking
Fran

said...
http://tinyurl.com/yvvb3

anybody want to buy one ?
[...]
2 each inc P+P

theyre aluminium and they screw apart with an ID slip inside

Sounds good to me. If the reply-to addy is genuine you have
email.
--
Fran
If you need my email address please ask.
Old May 8th 04, 04:45 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.walking
Mark South

"Fran" wrote in message
t...
said...
http://tinyurl.com/yvvb3

anybody want to buy one ?
[...]
2 each inc P+P

theyre aluminium and they screw apart with an ID slip inside

Sounds good to me. If the reply-to addy is genuine you have
email.

Just be careful on days when it's really cold. Having metal frozen to your lips
is not very pleasant. Or so I'm told :-)
--
Mark South
Citizen of the World, Denizen of the Net

Old May 8th 04, 06:18 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.walking
Chris 159

"Fran" wrote in message
t...
said...
http://tinyurl.com/yvvb3

anybody want to buy one ?
[...]
2 each inc P+P

theyre aluminium and they screw apart with an ID slip inside

Sounds good to me. If the reply-to addy is genuine you have
email.

Fran, i recieved your e-mail but you never gave me yours to reply to. i
presume your addy here is invalid. i replied by mail over an hour ago and
just this minute noticed the 'privacy.net' thing

Old May 8th 04, 08:15 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.walking
Jonti

"Fran" wrote in message
t...
said...
http://tinyurl.com/yvvb3

anybody want to buy one ?
[...]
2 each inc P+P

theyre aluminium and they screw apart with an ID slip inside

Sounds good to me. If the reply-to addy is genuine you have
email.

LOL

Why bother? A whistle is a ..... Cheap as well, pence. Unless nowadays there
is a certain note that tells people you are in distress:-0

I do not believe it.... Mr Meldrew :-0

--
Jonti

Old May 8th 04, 09:45 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.walking
Fran

said...

"Fran" wrote in message
t...
said...
http://tinyurl.com/yvvb3

anybody want to buy one ?
[...]
2 each inc P+P

theyre aluminium and they screw apart with an ID slip inside

Sounds good to me. If the reply-to addy is genuine you have
email.

Fran, i recieved your e-mail but you never gave me yours to reply to.

Yes I did! It's in the reply-to line in the email headers.

presume your addy here is invalid. i replied by mail over an hour ago and
just this minute noticed the 'privacy.net' thing

Yep, the addy here is invalid; however I got your replies, so
don't fret. I'll be replying soon :-)
Old May 8th 04, 10:35 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.walking
Paul Rooney

On Sat, 8 May 2004 22:45:49 +0100, Fran wrote:

said...

"Fran" wrote in message
t...
said...
http://tinyurl.com/yvvb3

anybody want to buy one ?
[...]
2 each inc P+P

theyre aluminium and they screw apart with an ID slip inside

Sounds good to me. If the reply-to addy is genuine you have
email.

Fran, i recieved your e-mail but you never gave me yours to reply to.

Yes I did! It's in the reply-to line in the email headers.

presume your addy here is invalid. i replied by mail over an hour ago and
just this minute noticed the 'privacy.net' thing

Yep, the addy here is invalid; however I got your replies, so
don't fret. I'll be replying soon :-)

Ah, Fran! Just the person I was looking for. I can't find the thread,
but wasn't it you who bought some kind of USB adaptumajig recently to
give extra slots for gadgets to plug into?
Where did you get it?

--

Paul

My Lake District walking site:

http://paulrooney.netfirms.com
Old May 9th 04, 03:40 AM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.walking
Paul Rooney

On Sun, 9 May 2004 00:46:20 +0100, Fran wrote:

said...
Ah, Fran! Just the person I was looking for. I can't find the thread,
but wasn't it you who bought some kind of USB adaptumajig recently to
give extra slots for gadgets to plug into?
Where did you get it?

Dunno whether it were me or not, but yes I have a 4-way USB
adaptor. Believe it or not - but you probably will - I bought it
in Lidl... ;-) You should be able to get one fairly cheaply in
places such as PC World - not a bad place as long as you know
exactly what you want, so you don't need to bother with sales
droids, or have a look at www.ebuyer.com quick find code 56119
for a rather stylish looking hub that's a lot cheaper than I
paid.

Thanks, Fran.