WANTED a campervan to hire 25/07 - 05/08

Old May 8th 04, 10:12 AM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Blaze

Default WANTED a campervan to hire 25/07 - 05/08

Hi

I am looking to hire a Campervan / Motorhome from the 25th July to the 5th
August.

My father in law is visiting from SA and I would like to tour France with
him and my wife, I am looking for a 4 or 5 berth van, (for space) either
with or without a overhead cab and with a shower.

please email me on pfreeb(no if you can help and would
like to make some money if your camper is standing idle over this period.

Insurance, deposits and other issues will gladly be sorted out..

I live in Guildford and can travel up to 100 miles

thanks

pfreeb(no take out the no spam to email me.

Old May 9th 04, 04:48 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Sat, 8 May 2004 11:12:58 +0100, "Blaze" wrote in
message [email protected]:

I am looking to hire a Campervan / Motorhome from the 25th July to the 5th
August.

You mention campervans on uk.rec.cycling? Now /that's/ brave! )

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Old May 9th 04, 04:50 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.motorcaravans
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Sun, 09 May 2004 17:48:53 +0100, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
wrote in message
:

I am looking to hire a Campervan / Motorhome from the 25th July to the 5th
August.

You mention campervans on uk.rec.cycling? Now /that's/ brave! )

D'oh. Ignore - my newsreader got confused. Or I did. Or both.

Old May 10th 04, 08:21 AM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.motorcaravans
sPoNiX

On Sat, 8 May 2004 11:12:58 +0100, "Blaze" wrote:

Hi

I am looking to hire a Campervan / Motorhome from the 25th July to the 5th
August.

My father in law is visiting from SA and I would like to tour France with
him and my wife, I am looking for a 4 or 5 berth van, (for space) either
with or without a overhead cab and with a shower.

please email me on pfreeb(no if you can help and would
like to make some money if your camper is standing idle over this period.

Insurance, deposits and other issues will gladly be sorted out..

I live in Guildford and can travel up to 100 miles

iirc, Haven Holiday parks rent camper vans by the week.

sPoNiX
Old May 10th 04, 09:54 AM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.motorcaravans
riccip

"Blaze" wrote:

I am looking to hire a Campervan / Motorhome from the 25th July to the 5th
August.

My father in law is visiting from SA and I would like to tour France with
him and my wife, I am looking for a 4 or 5 berth van, (for space) either
with or without a overhead cab and with a shower.

Just wondering if you've thought this through? Even in a larger
motorhome you will still be living on top of one another. Unless
you are particularly close with your pa-in-law it could get a bit
embarrassing, especially preparing for bed or when poo noises are
coming from the cubicle. Have you mastered the discipline of the
"silent fart"? Does anyone snore? What happens when your wife
demands immediate nookie after a few vinos?

Given that it's only for 2 weeks I think you'd be better off
renting a Gite as a touring base. Should work out considerably
cheaper too. Prices vary but around 250-300 per week should see
you okay in July/August. That's for all of you, not per person.
Gites are excellent value for money and best of all they are
subsidised by the French government. Some are restored French
farmhouses & barns, others modern apartments. Everything is laid
on so all you need take are sheets & towels.

Start he http://tinyurl.com/29mtf
Recommend you try this one: http://www.francedirect.com/index.htm

riccip
Old May 10th 04, 10:29 AM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.motorcaravans
g.caffrey5

Have you mastered the discipline of the
"silent fart"?

Its hardly Cludo, i should think he would be able to work out who's the
smelly barstool in the back of a van. Even without the 4 minute warning. Hes
got a 50 50 chance of being right as long as hes not a bit slack in the poo
loop.

Gary

Old May 10th 04, 04:47 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.motorcaravans
riccip

"g.caffrey5" wrote:

Have you mastered the discipline of the
"silent fart"?

Its hardly Cludo, i should think he would be able to work out who's the
smelly barstool in the back of a van. Even without the 4 minute warning. Hes
got a 50 50 chance of being right as long as hes not a bit slack in the poo
loop.

The real scenario goes like this, as I can sadly recount from
experience. Against sane logic you take the In-Laws on holiday in
your motorcaravan. From the outset they hate it. You've got a
pleasant evening out planned but the olds are "too tired after
the journey" and wanna stop in.

But you haven't shopped yet so you all endure a meal of fried
spam and baked beans, otherwise known as "the Fartinator". That
lethal combination begins to take effect later while you are all
sitting there staring at one another playing cards. Need I go
on...?

riccip
Old May 10th 04, 05:00 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.motorcaravans
g.caffrey5

"riccip" wrote in message
"g.caffrey5" wrote:

[...]

Christ no...........but there is the fatal flaw in your plan the paradox is
obvious. There for you need to make sure there is as much fan fair with your
wolf dropping as possible. And certainly look proud while doing so this will
negate the chance of them ever wanting to come with you again.

You will have noted that once you squeeze said cheese in a confined space,
it is amazing what you get used too. You only take note of the disgusting
emination when you get out for some reason and then get back in. Thats when
you want to blow chunks.

Yes.......... even when its your own brand.

Gary

Old May 10th 04, 06:59 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.motorcaravans
riccip

"g.caffrey5" wrote:

Christ no...........but there is the fatal flaw in your plan the paradox is
obvious. There for you need to make sure there is as much fan fair with your
wolf dropping as possible. And certainly look proud while doing so this will
negate the chance of them ever wanting to come with you again.

Yes but back in those days I was trying to impress the old
scrotes, although the whole thing was a disaster. Never stopped
raining, they never stopped moaning and the old Bedford broke
down for two days. It turned out such a catastrophic failure they
hardly spoke to me for the next couple of years.

You will have noted that once you squeeze said cheese in a confined space,
it is amazing what you get used too. You only take note of the disgusting
emination when you get out for some reason and then get back in. Thats when
you want to blow chunks.

Yes.......... even when its your own brand.

Yeah spot on. My missus isn't overkeen either. That's why we
invested in a powerful extractor fan!

riccip