Submit Your Site UK/Ireland

Old May 9th 04, 12:05 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Your Favourite Shop

Default Submit Your Site UK/Ireland

Hello All,
I'm writing this post to see how much interest some in this group have in
swapping links with us on your website. YourFavouriteShop.com only puts
links to websites that would be useful to our current customer base and are
Irish/UK based or of interest to Irish/UK customers. A few words about link
swapping, sometimes called reciprocal links. One of the major factors
determining your position in major search engines is how many quality sites
link to you. I say quality sites, because simply joining a huge "reciprocal
link group" that doesn't relate to your site can be seen as spam and
actually hurt your ratings. We are a small business in Dublin and believe
your site would be a perfect link from ours. You can see an example at
http://www.yourfavouriteshop.com/Par...rtnerlinks.htm which shows the
quality of the link we put on our page. All we ask in return is that you put
a link to our site on your page. This will not only increase traffic (and
business) to your site but provide your customers with valuable information
which will keep them coming back to you.

If you are interested, just go to
http://www.yourfavouriteshop.com/Par...submission.htm which also
has a set of our guidelines. Thats all there is to it. There is no money
involved but instead just a simple link exchange.

Thank You for your time and if you are not interested I sincerely apologize
for taking some of your valuable time today.

Hope to Hear From You,
Submission Services
http://www.yourfavouriteshop.com