Camping in Sheringham

Old May 11th 04, 07:27 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Bonehead[_2_]

Default Camping in Sheringham

Can anyone recomend any good camp sites in Sheringham (Norfolk) I am
thinking of going at the end of June.

Only essential is that the site has showers and toilets, anything else is
just a bonus.

Pererably somewhere that has a web site we can view.

Thanks

Nath

Old May 12th 04, 09:05 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Simon Barr

In article [email protected], Bonehead wrote:
Can anyone recomend any good camp sites in Sheringham (Norfolk) I am
thinking of going at the end of June.

Only essential is that the site has showers and toilets, anything else is
just a bonus.

Pererably somewhere that has a web site we can view.

Thanks

Nath

Not Sheringham I know, but only a couple of miles down the road. We stayed
in Cromer/East Runton a couple of weeks back at Seacroft park. Quite good
it was too, apart from the weather. Showers, toilets, washing up room and
a club house. Run by nice people and good size pitches too.

--
simon at sbarr dot demon dot co dot uk
Simon Barr.
Old May 12th 04, 11:38 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Andy Vines[_2_]

news:[email protected]

http://www.kellingheath.co.uk/