Greetings and a question (or two)

Old May 13th 04, 02:59 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
John Spencer-Mallory

Default Greetings and a question (or two)

Greetings to all from the wilds of Gedney Marsh on the shores of the
Wash.

I have lurked around this group for some months and have found
valuable information.

I have a question to which I would value advice and/or answers....
I recently purchased a Coleman Cobra 2 RS tent and have found that the
rear pole seems very tight to fit into the webbing ground loops. Even
more difficult is its removal for dismantling. There appears to be
extreme amounts of tension across the floor area between the rear pole
fittings. Is this normal and will the fabric eventually stretch?

Many thanks in anticipation...

John S-M
Old May 14th 04, 09:07 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
John Turner

Hi John,
I have the same tent and was also surprised at the amount of force needed.
So far used 6 times with no ill effects and slightly less effor.

Regards,

John Turner
m...