Campsites near harrogate

Old May 20th 04, 01:37 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Simon[_4_]

Default Campsites near harrogate

I live near harrogate, and would like to find a couple of local sites?

Is there a good wetsite where I can find a list of recommended campsites?

Old May 20th 04, 07:34 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Anna

"Simon" wrote in message
. net...
I live near harrogate, and would like to find a couple of local sites?

Is there a good wetsite where I can find a list of recommended campsites?

Don't know any sites, as I've just started camping but I have found a few
web-sites which have been very useful.

http://www.camp-sites.co.uk/
http://www.campingandcaravanningclub...nder/index.htm
http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/
http://www.uk-sites.com/
http://www.camping365.org.uk/

Hope those help.

anna

Old May 20th 04, 11:52 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
King Queen

On Thu, 20 May 2004 02:37:49 +0100, "Simon"
wrote:

I live near harrogate, and would like to find a couple of local sites?

There is quite a nice one in Bardsey, next to where I live. Calls
itself a caravan park but it does do decent camping and decent
facilities as well - in fact, my brother will be staying there
tonight.

Moor Lodge Caravan Park,
Blackmoor Lane
Bardsey
West Yorkshire
LS17 9DZ

01937 572424

--
King Queen - Remove .lartsspammers to reply. http://www.kingqueen.org.uk
"Advertising is the rattling of a stick in a swill bucket" George Orwell