Site in Worcester / Cotswolds

Old May 20th 04, 09:02 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Chris Weston

Default Site in Worcester / Cotswolds

Hi all,

Time for the wife and I to try this camping lark. Got all the gear, but I'd
like to give it a whirl somewhere not too far from me (M5 J3). Thought
Worcestershire might be nice. I fancy a place with a pub that's within
stumbling distance, preferably one that does food. I'm also after somewhere
with decent walks nearby.

Do any of you fine folk know of such a place? I'd be dreadfully grateful if
you did.

Cheers
Chris Weston

Old May 25th 04, 12:48 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
drs

Hi

this place is nice. about 3 miles from M5 junction 6 so not far from you.

wife and me went there once, was nice place.

http://www.caravancampingsites.co.uk.../millhouse.htm

duncan

Old May 25th 04, 09:00 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Chris Weston

"drs" wrote in message
Hi

this place is nice. about 3 miles from M5 junction 6 so not far from

you.

wife and me went there once, was nice place.

http://www.caravancampingsites.co.uk.../millhouse.htm

Looks good, I may try that one soon. We ended up at a place called Postons
Mill, just south-west of Hereford. Extremely well-kept site, good
facilities with a very pleasant pub on-site. Perhaps *too* organised for
some, and pricey at 14 per night, but a gentle introduction for us.
Splendid countryside.

Thanks for the suggestion,

Chris Weston

Old May 25th 04, 09:56 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Jon[_3_]

On Tue, 25 May 2004 00:48:27 +0100, drs wrote:

Hi

this place is nice. about 3 miles from M5 junction 6 so not far from you.

wife and me went there once, was nice place.

http://www.caravancampingsites.co.uk.../millhouse.htm

duncan

I have to say though that I found this site to suffer from intolerable
traffic noise all night, from endless lorries thundering past on the A449.

--
Jon
jondotrogersatntlworlddotcom