Bristol Tent Show

Old May 23rd 04, 02:27 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
AndyP[_2_]

Default Bristol Tent Show

For anyone living hereabouts who's interested, Taunton Leisure are currently
having a tent show at Clifton Rugby Club in Bristol until 6th June. Details
on their website of how to get there I think. 30 odd tents at a guess from
family tents to bivvies. I stopped by to have a quick look at a few of
their 1 person tents.

Terra Nova Laserlight: Horribly loose and sloppy but maybe not put up very
well.
Hilleberg Akto: Claustrophobic. Why do people call them spacious when you
can't move or lie down without your head hitting the roof? (I'm only
5'71/2")
TNF Mountain Marathon: Can't sit up anywhere in it but good floor space.
Mountain Hardwear PCT1: Very nice tent with wendy house windows. The one
I'd have picked if I was buying. (127)