FS Camping Stove

Old May 25th 04, 05:57 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
TQ[_2_]

Default FS Camping Stove

http://tinyurl.com/277ul
Old May 25th 04, 07:32 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Pool Champ[_2_]

"TQ" wrote in message

http://tinyurl.com/277ul

A brief description would be preferred here, rather than just a link that
could be to ANYTHING.
I haven't bothered looking.
PC

Old May 25th 04, 07:55 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
TQ[_2_]

In article , lid wrote

"TQ" wrote in message

http://tinyurl.com/277ul

A brief description would be preferred here, rather than just a link that
could be to ANYTHING.

Only to the uninitiated.

I haven't bothered looking.

Your loss.

PC

Tq

Old May 25th 04, 07:57 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
TQ[_2_]

In article , wrote
On Tue, 25 May 2004 20:32:07 +0100, "Pool Champ"
wrote:

"TQ" wrote in message

http://tinyurl.com/277ul

A brief description would be preferred here, rather than just a link that
could be to ANYTHING.

The brief description is in the subject.

Thank you. I deliberatley tried to keep it brief.

Tq
Old May 25th 04, 08:56 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Tue, 25 May 2004 20:55:08 +0100, TQ wrote
in message :

I haven't bothered looking.

Your loss.

As vendor, technically yours, I'd say ;-)

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Old May 25th 04, 09:47 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Creeping Stone

=|[ martin's ]|= wrote:

On Tue, 25 May 2004 21:56:11 +0100, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
wrote:

On Tue, 25 May 2004 20:55:08 +0100, TQ wrote
in message :

I haven't bothered looking.
Your loss.

As vendor, technically yours, I'd say ;-)

I doubt it.

I have a very excellent browser pac file, that rightfully dumped the
*Obfuscated and Unnamed link* - for passing through this peatbog:
http://www.commission-junction.com/t...4.....etc..etc

Seems it was destined for ebay, but should commissioners be taking an
intrest in the intrests of this group ;?

--
' gathering peat,
android
Old May 25th 04, 09:48 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Creeping Stone

*burp*
Old May 25th 04, 09:56 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
marc[_2_]

In article ,
says...

"TQ" wrote in message

http://tinyurl.com/277ul

A brief description would be preferred here, rather than just a link that
could be to ANYTHING.

Only to the uninitiated.

I'm initiated, I must hae about 20 camping stoves, but you might be
selling one that I don't have

I haven't bothered looking.

Your loss.

Errr no , it's yours , you are the one trying to sell , someone pointed
out that your advert was lacking, now that you have insulted them I won't
bother looking either. That's your loss, of at least two prospective
customers

PC

Tq

Old May 25th 04, 10:37 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
chris French

In message , TQ
writes
In article , lid wrote

"TQ" wrote in message

http://tinyurl.com/277ul

A brief description would be preferred here, rather than just a link that
could be to ANYTHING.

Only to the uninitiated.

I don't click on these sorts of links as a rule, I like to have an idea
of where I'm going. My newsreader is perfectly able to extract wrapped
links normally.
--
Chris French

Old May 25th 04, 11:15 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Fran

said...
http://tinyurl.com/277ul

I don't click on these sorts of links as a rule, I like to have an idea
of where I'm going. My newsreader is perfectly able to extract wrapped
links normally.

Not all of us have Turnpike though. Gravity doesn't cope with
wrapped links as well as I'd like, and the idea of making links
more 'manageable' is, IMO, a good one. I'd agree with the poster
who requested more information, TBH, because a 'camping stove'
could be just about anything.
--
Fran
If you need my email address please ask.