Mains and 12V airbed inflator?

Old May 29th 04, 01:21 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Lobster

Default Mains and 12V airbed inflator?

Hi
I'm trying to find a powered airbed inflator that will run off both
the car battery and mains, rather than one or the other - is there
such a beast available?
Thanks
Old May 29th 04, 10:51 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Colin Dawson

You could always get a 12v power supply, and plug the airbed into that.
I can't say that what you're looking for doesn't exist, because I've never
looked for one.

Regards

Col.

om...

Old June 6th 04, 09:10 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
chris French

In message , Lobster
writes
Hi
I'm trying to find a powered airbed inflator that will run off both
the car battery and mains, rather than one or the other - is there
such a beast available?

Yes, because I saw one when I bought my pump - though I bought a 12V
only one, so can't help with the supplier of the sort you are after.....
--
Chris French

Old June 11th 04, 09:44 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
seroxat mad

aldi this weeks specials

---