Photos - Downland Museum, Nr Chichester, UK. - Historic Buildings

Old May 30th 04, 07:38 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Icarus

Default Photos - Downland Museum, Nr Chichester, UK. - Historic Buildings

Have a look at these great pictures of Singleton Wealdland and
Downland Museum, Nr Chichester and their collection of historic
buildings.

Comments welcome.

http://y2u.co.uk/&002_Images/Downland_Museum%2001.htm

Icarus

http://y2u.co.uk

(Praying for peace in the world)
Old May 30th 04, 09:29 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
drew

Icarus wrote:
Have a look at these great pictures of Singleton Wealdland and
Downland Museum, Nr Chichester and their collection of historic
buildings.

Comments welcome.

http://y2u.co.uk/&002_Images/Downland_Museum%2001.htm

Icarus

http://y2u.co.uk

(Praying for peace in the world)

Nice pictures, I have been to the Weald and Downland once before. This
coming week I will be camping in Slindon, I will be visiting W & D
again. Thanks for the reminder!

Drew.

Old May 30th 04, 10:37 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Icarus

Thanks

Hope you have a good time and the weather holds up :-)