Camping is extremely dangerous !

Old May 31st 04, 12:10 AM posted to uk.rec.camping,alt.io
Pablo Rena

Default Camping is extremely dangerous !

Yes, last week homosexual ants ate my testicles while I was asleep.

So now I'm a Eunuch.

Bad !
Old May 31st 04, 02:45 AM posted to uk.rec.camping,alt.io
Odd Bod b'God

"Pablo Rena" wrote in message
m...
Yes, last week homosexual ants ate my testicles while I was asleep.

So now I'm a Eunuch.

Bad !

Not that sort of camping!

(Ooh Matron!) etc

Old May 31st 04, 04:19 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,alt.io
JK[_5_]

This is not the first time such a dastardly act has occurred..... In the
local newspaper it reads
"Homo ants eats off mans legs.... last known sighting of him he was "Arsing
about" through the site."

JK

m...

Old May 31st 04, 11:47 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,alt.io
Paddy[_2_]

"JK" wrote in message
This is not the first time such a dastardly act has occurred..... In the
local newspaper it reads
"Homo ants eats off mans legs.... last known sighting of him he was

"Arsing
about" through the site."

JK

"Pablo Rena" wrote in message
m...
Yes, last week homosexual ants ate my testicles while I was asleep.

So now I'm a Eunuch.

Bad !

No leg and no b------
Sorry but I could not resist.