help lighting

Old June 1st 04, 11:28 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Dee:\)\)

Default help lighting

Hi

I have just brought a trailer tent that is all wired up for on site
electrics, can someone tell me where l can buy the lighting for it,as cheap
as possible please! but so it can also run on 12v battery if needed ~~
thank you Dee

Old June 1st 04, 02:50 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Sausage King

In article , "Dee:\)\)"
says...
I have just brought a trailer tent that is all wired up for on site
electrics, can someone tell me where l can buy the lighting for it,as cheap
as possible please! but so it can also run on 12v battery if needed ~~
thank you Dee

We used to have a conway trailer tent and had a clip on stip light which
we attached to the roof pole to provide light. This was powered from an
additional plug on the towing bar.

What else is powered in the trailer tent by the site electrics?

Thanks
--
For recipes, cooking tips and recommended butchers
http://www.sausagefans.com/