Cheap tow bar and fitting

Old June 1st 04, 03:50 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Sausage King

Default Cheap tow bar and fitting

What's the cheapest I can hope to pay for a towing bar and fitting?

Thanks
--
For recipes, cooking tips and recommended butchers
http://www.sausagefans.com/
Old June 1st 04, 06:37 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Chris 159

"Sausage King" wrote in message
t...
What's the cheapest I can hope to pay for a towing bar and fitting?

Thanks

cheapest tow bar inc electrics will be about 40 and fitting somewhere in
the same region. but..... that all depends on the car its going on - the
above figures are for smth like an old ford escort

HTH

Old June 1st 04, 07:44 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Pool Champ[_2_]

"Sausage King" wrote in message

What's the cheapest I can hope to pay for a towing bar and fitting?

Thanks

Use Towsure's prices as a guide when shopping around...
http://www.towsure.com
PC

Old June 2nd 04, 09:01 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Sausage King

In article ,
lid says...

"Sausage King" wrote in message

What's the cheapest I can hope to pay for a towing bar and fitting?

Thanks

Use Towsure's prices as a guide when shopping around...
http://www.towsure.com

Thank you.
Old June 2nd 04, 09:09 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Sausage King

In article ,
says...
Use Towsure's prices as a guide when shopping around...
http://www.towsure.com

I get a 404...?