Tent Repairs (SW London)

Old June 2nd 04, 04:56 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Kevin Wood

Default Tent Repairs (SW London)

I have just acquired a 2nd hand Raclet trailer tent (several years old) and
have recently discovered a problem with one of the main zips on the awning.

Does anyone know where I could go to get the zip replaced.

I'm in SW London area (Teddington)

Thanks

KW

Old June 6th 04, 09:14 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
chris French

In message , Kevin Wood
writes
I have just acquired a 2nd hand Raclet trailer tent (several years old) and
have recently discovered a problem with one of the main zips on the awning.

Does anyone know where I could go to get the zip replaced.

I'm in SW London area (Teddington)

Other side of London, but the camping shop in Kilburn were helpful
whenever I went in there. There are Raclet dealers i think.

This is I think:

Camping Centre ( London )
44 Birchington Road,
NW6 4LJ