Any ideas? - Slightly OT

Old June 4th 04, 07:16 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Rez

Default Any ideas? - Slightly OT

Every time I look in here there is only 1 post, no previous posts and each
time I leave, when I come back, only 1 post and always a new 1. Where are
the old posts going?
TIA

---

Old June 4th 04, 08:01 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Gilbert[_2_]

"Rez" wrote in message
Every time I look in here there is only 1 post, no previous posts and each
time I leave, when I come back, only 1 post and always a new 1. Where are
the old posts going?
TIA

Dunno, but your AV is nearly 3 weeks out of date...
Latest release is 456 - 04/06/04

Cheers!
Gilbert

Old June 5th 04, 10:30 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
King Queen

On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 19:16:42 +0000 (UTC), "Rez"
wrote:

Every time I look in here there is only 1 post, no previous posts and each
time I leave, when I come back, only 1 post and always a new 1. Where are
the old posts going?

this is probably not the answer you would like but I'd suggest getting
rid of Outlook Express and using something else - eg. Agent or
Gravity.

Alternatively you need to reset the message count / NewsRC file
somehow - seems like it may have got corrupted and gets confused when
you get new headers. I have no idea how to do that in OE

Cheers
--
King Queen - Remove .lartsspammers to reply. http://www.kingqueen.org.uk
"Advertising is the rattling of a stick in a swill bucket" George Orwell
Old June 5th 04, 10:41 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
King Queen

On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 12:37:08 +0200, martin wrote:

It's maybe caused by short retention time of messages by his ISP

Don't think so, 1 message at a time is a bit ridiculous,
Old June 5th 04, 10:43 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
King Queen

On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 12:38:02 +0200, martin wrote:

and whatever the reason, will he see either of our answers? :-)

Dunno but he hasn't given an e-mail address