Rucksacks

« - | - »

Old June 5th 04, 08:40 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
richard baker

Default Rucksacks

Argos are selling Karrimor packs at discounted prices, well worth a look.
They are also selling a "pro action" 90 litre pack for 23.99; my son just
bought one and its very very good value for money.

Rik

Old July 6th 04, 10:39 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Nimbo

"Richard Baker" wrote in message
Argos are selling Karrimor packs at discounted prices, well worth a look.
They are also selling a "pro action" 90 litre pack for 23.99; my son just
bought one and its very very good value for money.

Rik

The two Crag Hoppers Dri-pacs are excellent too. I got a 50 litre one for
30.

Very good to carry last weekend to Shaftesbury.

Nimbo

« - | - »