Carpet for trailer tent?

Old June 6th 04, 08:21 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
simon

Default Carpet for trailer tent?

I have a conway trailer tent and I am after some thin carpet to go over the
ground sheet as we have a 9 month old son and want something a bit softer
and warmer for him to crawl on. I have seen the awning carpet but would like
something more like carpet but thin enough to flod up on the trailer.

Anyone know of a place I could get something like this?

TIA

Simon.

Old June 6th 04, 11:25 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Chris 159

"simon" wrote in message
I have a conway trailer tent and I am after some thin carpet to go over

the
ground sheet as we have a 9 month old son and want something a bit softer
and warmer for him to crawl on. I have seen the awning carpet but would

like
something more like carpet but thin enough to flod up on the trailer.

Anyone know of a place I could get something like this?

TIA

Simon.

how about some underlay ?

Old June 7th 04, 08:03 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
sPoNiX

On Sun, 6 Jun 2004 21:21:54 +0100, "simon" wrote:

I have a conway trailer tent and I am after some thin carpet to go over the
ground sheet as we have a 9 month old son and want something a bit softer
and warmer for him to crawl on. I have seen the awning carpet but would like
something more like carpet but thin enough to flod up on the trailer.

Anyone know of a place I could get something like this?

There are companies that advertise in our local 'Free ads' that sell
ex-exhibition carpet. This is just like normal carpet but is thinner
and dirt cheap.

sPoNiX