Camping in England

Old June 7th 04, 09:29 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Dominikus Harrer

Default Camping in England

Hello,
I would like to go to UK this yeat by motorhome. Where can I stay in the UK?

Thank you!

Dominikus

Old June 7th 04, 09:32 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Steve Brassett

"Dominikus Harrer" wrote in message
Hello,
I would like to go to UK this yeat by motorhome. Where can I stay in

the UK?

Campsites.

There are loads, everywhere in the UK.

Most newsagents will sell you a guidebook.

--
Steve Brassett

Old June 7th 04, 05:12 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
FF

On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 11:29:20 +0200, "Dominikus Harrer" wrote:

Hello,
I would like to go to UK this yeat by motorhome. Where can I stay in the UK?

Thank you!

Dominikus

Hi Dominikus!

You can try this website:
www.ukcampsite.co.uk

or you can tell us your itinerary and someone might be able to suggest a good site:-)

Welcome, anyway..

Liz
Old June 8th 04, 10:33 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Malcolm Turner

in article , Dominikus Harrer at
wrote on 7/6/04 10:29 am:

Hello,
I would like to go to UK this yeat by motorhome. Where can I stay in the UK?

Thank you!

Dominikus

Welcome Dominikus
Here is a useful site:
http://www.touringandtenting.com
If you are coming to tour for several weeks, it may be worth joining the
Camping & Caravan Club. You can then stay on cheaper certificated sites.
http://www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/
Have a great trip.
Malcolm