Diablo 900 in the summer...

Old June 7th 04, 12:20 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Octavius

Default Diablo 900 in the summer...

Hi,

We are about to buy a lovely new tent for the summer and have been
very tempted by the Diablo 900. However I am concerned at the apparent
lack of ventalation.
Does anybody know if they get very hot inside or if there is some sort
of through draft? An alternative is the Montpellier 9 but i have never
heard of these.

Any help would be appreciated.

Octavius
Old June 7th 04, 05:43 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
nick_cole

We've just been away for a few days with a diablo 900 and just like most
tents I've been it gets hot during the day. There are windows to open and
I'm sure if you opened the back door you would get a through draft.
Generally a pretty good tent though - bags of room for 2 grown-ups and a 6,
4 and 11month old.

coley

om...