You might like this - [the campsite]

Old June 9th 04, 10:04 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.camping
kqr

Default You might like this - [the campsite]

Altered
Old June 9th 04, 10:54 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.camping
chris French

In message , kqr
writes
Altered

Well that made a lot of sense since I hadn't at the time read the
original thread.....

The 'curvy' background on the front page does slightly weird things to
my eyes.

I realise that you are linking through thumbs, but the main images could
be made smaller still (in terms of file size) without the reduced image
quality affecting viewing them on the web.

A 350K image takes a fair bit of downloading on dialup
--
Chris French

Old June 9th 04, 11:34 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.camping
bill lord

On Wed, 9 Jun 2004 23:04:12 +0100, kqr wrote:

Altered

That's much better all the text is now very easy to read. The one I
found really hard before was the blue writing on the black background.

(remove the spam to reply)
Old June 10th 04, 08:53 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.camping
Mary Fisher

"chris French" wrote in message
news
In message , kqr
writes
Altered

Thanks, it's much easier now.

The 'curvy' background on the front page does slightly weird things to
my eyes.

I didn't see a curvy background ... it looked like woodchip wallpaper ...

Mary

Old June 10th 04, 10:36 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.camping
Paul - xxx

kqr posted:
Altered

Nice one.

What's the background ? Is it a texture ? Does weird things to my eyes when
viewed on the laptop, but fine on the big computer This isn't a
criticism btw, just a comment ..

--
Paul ...

(8(|) ... Homer Rocks

Old June 10th 04, 03:58 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.rec.camping
chris French

In message , Mary
Fisher writes

"chris French" wrote in message
news

The 'curvy' background on the front page does slightly weird things to
my eyes.

I didn't see a curvy background ... it looked like woodchip wallpaper ...

Well yes, but the image isn't a uniform texture, and my eyes anyway see
curved aspects to it. - it's quite a large image though (800x600), lower
resolution screens than mine or smaller windows might make this less
noticeable.
--
Chris French