Camping in Pitlochry

Old June 10th 04, 09:12 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Gio

Default Camping in Pitlochry

Hi all,
Can you help me? I am looking for a camp site around the Pitlochry area of
Scotland that someone has been to and can recommend.
Thanks,

Jenna

---

Old June 12th 04, 05:48 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Eric Clarke

There is one on the edge of town and you walk into Pitlochry and it is in
all the books, clean etc but until I go downstairs and look at the Big Sites
Book its name escapes me.

Old June 15th 04, 08:45 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Stuart Gray[_2_]

"Eric Clarke" wrote in message
There is one on the edge of town and you walk into Pitlochry and it is in
all the books, clean etc but until I go downstairs and look at the Big

Sites
Book its name escapes me.

Wouldn't be Milton of Fonab, would it? There is also one to the north of
Pitlochry, about a mile and a half , Faskally it's called. It's a bit bigger
and noisier though, but has all amenities. Can't remember what Fonab had,
haven't been for a while, but it was more peaceful and was right on the
south edge of Pitlochry by the river.

Stuart.