Camping via motorbike: An update.

Old June 15th 04, 04:48 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Kinesin

Default Camping via motorbike: An update.

Just like to say a big thanks to those poeple who give me hints and tips
on travelling light and camping with my bike.

The 2 of us had a great weekend[1], we learn alot about how much stuff
you really don't need and already looking forward to another weekend
away.. plus having the bike, the warm sun, and roads road Buxton made
for a cracking weekend.

Photos available he
http://kinesin.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/...004/index.html

Many Thanks
--
SteveL
(clear the weather to reply)

[1] We stayed over in Newhaven between Buxton and Ashbourne

Old June 15th 04, 07:47 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Kinesin

Bryan Hall wrote:
Congrats - couldn't see a pic of the bike all loaded up though!
;-)

I'm going to make sure a I get a photo next time, cuz it sure is an
impressive sight.. and quite fun riding the cat & fiddle with it :-)