Anywhere nice to go in Sheringham

Old June 15th 04, 08:05 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Bonehead[_2_]

Default Anywhere nice to go in Sheringham

Anyone know of any cheap places to go in the sheringham area? Only needs
are toilet block and electric hookup.

Camping not caravaning.

Somewhere not too expensive.

Thanks

Nath

:O)

Old June 16th 04, 07:15 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Andy R

"Bonehead" wrote in message
news:RwJzc.162$%[email protected]
Anyone know of any cheap places to go in the sheringham area? Only needs
are toilet block and electric hookup.

Beeston Regis camp site, search for it on the web.

Rgds

Andy R

Old June 23rd 04, 09:15 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Bonehead[_2_]

Thats where we went in the end, been there before but couldn't remember the
name of it.

Tent leaked like as sieve though and cant figure out why as we have used it
before and it chucked it down and didn't leak at all. We had to come home 3
days early becuase of it.

Nath