Hydrostatic Head

Old June 16th 04, 07:27 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
David Graham

Default Hydrostatic Head

Can someone please tell me what Hydrostatic Head means?

Cheers
Dave

---
Old June 16th 04, 08:11 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Chris 159

something to do with the height of water you can put on the material before
it leaks through

news:[email protected]

Old June 17th 04, 11:31 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Malcolm Turner

in article [email protected], David Graham at
wrote on 16/6/04 8:27 pm:

Can someone please tell me what Hydrostatic Head means?

Cheers
Dave

---
www.davidgrahamphotos.com

An explanation is he: very useful!
http://www.glossary.oilfield.slb.com...ostatic%20head
Malcolm
http://www.grantleycourt.co.uk

Old June 17th 04, 06:06 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Bill Turner

Hydrostatic head!!! something akin to an underwater BJ.
Well I think its humourous.
BT

Old June 17th 04, 10:49 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Phil Cook[_3_]

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 18:06:52 +0000 (UTC), Bill Turner wrote:

Hydrostatic head!!! something akin to an underwater BJ.
Well I think its humourous.

There was bloke being who kept shoving a lady underwater to finish him
off. He finished her off.

http://www.headcup.com/odd/w/13.html

Not funny at all.
Old June 19th 04, 09:54 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
David Graham

Many thanks for the answers. I'm not sure I'm any wiser but certainly entertained.

Cheers
dave

---
Old June 19th 04, 11:15 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Chris 159

"David Graham" wrote in message

news:[email protected] win...
Many thanks for the answers. I'm not sure I'm any wiser but certainly

entertained.

as long as you know that the higher the number the more weatherproof it is,
i think thats all that matters really