Talland Bay Cornwall

Old June 20th 04, 08:26 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Stephen Manaton

Default Talland Bay Cornwall

Hi i found this website on the net and would like to know if anybody has
stayed there.If so what did you think of the site,and the surrounding
area,any comments most welcombe cheers Stephen.
http://www.tallandcaravanpark.co.uk/index.htm

Old June 20th 04, 09:08 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
TribalKev[_2_]

"Stephen Manaton" wrote in message
Hi i found this website on the net and would like to know if anybody has
stayed there.If so what did you think of the site,and the surrounding
area,any comments most welcombe cheers Stephen.
http://www.tallandcaravanpark.co.uk/index.htm

Cant comment on the campsite as I haven't stayed there but the area is very
nice, quieter then the north side of Cornwall but still only a stones throw
from the main facilities/attractions. I have many relatives round the
StAustell area and we travel down about twice a year staying not far from
Looe.
This year we are staying in Pentewan sand which is little more expensive
than Talland but a bit nearer StAustell which has all your big supermarkets
and a cinema if needed. Also with pentewan they own there own private beach
which is marked out for watersports/swimming.

Depending on the type of holiday you are after there is plenty to do around
that neck of the wood, infact more than you can fit into 2 weeks. Some musts
that are close are Charlestown, Eden and obviously a trip to the quaint
Mevagissey.

Well that's my 2pence worth

Cheers Kev

Old June 20th 04, 11:00 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Dee Varley

"Stephen Manaton" wrote in message
Hi i found this website on the net and would like to know if anybody has
stayed there.If so what did you think of the site,and the surrounding
area,any comments most welcombe cheers Stephen.
http://www.tallandcaravanpark.co.uk/index.htm

I'm not sure about the park itself, only it's a pain to get to if you have a
large caravan! As regards location it's quite quiet at Talland but is near
to the small tourist towns of Looe (where we live!) and Polperro. The
scenery is incredible, the locals friendly and there's lots to do.
http://www.looecornwall.com/
Anyway if you need any further information please feel free to contact by
email and I'll see if I can help.
Best wishes,
Denise