Any sites near Lowestoft?

« Vandals | Snoring! »

Old October 7th 03, 05:42 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Sigmund

Default Any sites near Lowestoft?

Can anyone recommend a site near (within 20 miles) of Lowestoft. I don't
want to be by the sea but I do want coarse fishing nearby, preferably mere
yards from the pitch. Then my missus can go and visit her friends in
Lowestoft and I can stay onsite and go fishing.

Old October 7th 03, 06:55 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
gray

Plenty of Caravan Club CL's especially at Beccles

Gray
The Madcaravanner from Chesterfield
www.madcaravanner.co.uk
You don't have to be mad
...... but it helps

"Sigmund" wrote in message
Can anyone recommend a site near (within 20 miles) of Lowestoft. I don't
want to be by the sea but I do want coarse fishing nearby, preferably mere
yards from the pitch. Then my missus can go and visit her friends in
Lowestoft and I can stay onsite and go fishing.

---

Old October 7th 03, 08:38 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bill

"Sigmund" wrote in message
Can anyone recommend a site near (within 20 miles) of Lowestoft. I don't
want to be by the sea but I do want coarse fishing nearby, preferably mere
yards from the pitch. Then my missus can go and visit her friends in
Lowestoft and I can stay onsite and go fishing.

There's a site at Saxmundham (20 mins from Lowestoft, 5 minutes from me)
that has a fishing lake. Cast in, set alarm, have cuppa in 'van whilst
watching the float.

Sea anglers have bigger tackle though.

Bill
Leiston, Suffolk

Old October 9th 03, 02:16 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
klyne

--
"Sigmund" wrote in message
Can anyone recommend a site near (within 20 miles) of Lowestoft. I don't
want to be by the sea but I do want coarse fishing nearby, preferably mere
yards from the pitch. Then my missus can go and visit her friends in
Lowestoft and I can stay onsite and go fishing.

Sigmund

There is an excellent Caravan Club site at Kessingland called White House
Beach. Have a look at my web site of a report.

David - Milton Keynes
www.klyne.btinternet.co.uk
site reports

Old October 10th 03, 04:26 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Sigmund

Thanks for the replies. I'm checking out a few likely sites now.

« Vandals | Snoring! »