OT-folding campers

Old June 20th 04, 04:34 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Uk_friendly_fire

Default OT-folding campers

I'm a proud owner of a Conway Countryman but cannot find any newsgroups. Any
ideas? Clean ones.

Old June 20th 04, 04:41 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
S & M Cox

We rather like our Pennine Sterling don't know if there's a group though
.. .

Old June 20th 04, 04:50 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Uk_friendly_fire

We used our Countryman for the 1st time last bank holiday. It towed like a
dream, but with no manual it was difficult to work out how to put it up, and
believe it or not some of the accessories supplied were not correct for our
model (ie bedskirts). Build quality could be a bit better, but all in all I
we are pleased with it. We intend taking it to Spain and coming back through
France in August so we intend to get good use out of it.

Old June 20th 04, 07:15 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Jayne

"Uk_friendly_fire" wrote in message
.. .
I'm a proud owner of a Conway Countryman but cannot find any newsgroups.

Any
ideas? Clean ones.

Not sure if there is a newsgroup, but there is a Conway Owners Club here
http://www.conwayowners.freeserve.co.uk/

Jayne