Gas cartridges

Old June 20th 04, 06:48 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
John Moppett

Default Gas cartridges

Can anyone advise me please?
I have an Epigas camp stove, which says that it should use butane
cartridges - the resealable ones, but I can only seem to find
butane/propane mix these days.
Would this be alright to use?

TIA

John

Old June 20th 04, 07:14 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Jayne

"John Moppett" wrote in message
Can anyone advise me please?
I have an Epigas camp stove, which says that it should use butane
cartridges - the resealable ones, but I can only seem to find
butane/propane mix these days.
Would this be alright to use?

TIA

John

As Epigas is not available anymore, we sell Coleman cartridges as they work
fine.

Jayne

Old June 21st 04, 01:43 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
chris French

In message , John
Moppett writes
Jayne wrote:
"John Moppett" wrote in message

Can anyone advise me please?
I have an Epigas camp stove, which says that it should use butane
cartridges - the resealable ones, but I can only seem to find
butane/propane mix these days.
Would this be alright to use?

As Epigas is not available anymore, we sell Coleman cartridges as
they work
fine.

Thanks

AFAICR, Coleman bought up Epigas a few years a go, hence the
disappearance. But any of the standard screw on cartridges will work
fine

The reason for using a butane/propane mix is that this has better
performance at low temperatures.
--
Chris French