Italy Camping

Old June 23rd 04, 09:14 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Stephen (Sausagefans.com)

Default Italy Camping

Hi there

I had an email through from the budget airlines offering cheap flights
to:
Verona (Brescia)
Milan (Bergamo)
Turin
Brindisi
Bari
Genoa

Can anyone recommend some decent camping (with grass!) nearby to any of
these places?

We had a terrible time in Paris once when we arrive at the campsite to
find it was all stones etc :-(

Thank you
--
For recipes, cooking tips and recommended butchers
http://www.sausagefans.com/
Old June 25th 04, 05:37 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Fudge

Hi Stephen - was this Ryanair? We've just come back from Sardinia (with
Ryanair), one of the places we stayed in was here
http://www.lamariposa.it/Default.asp?ver=en - there wasn't much grass, but
it was quite sandy and soft. You may need some earplugs as the road is
quite noisy late at night. There's more details of campsites on Sardinia at
http://www.sardegna.com/code/home_st...EGGI/LINGUA/EN

I haven't visited the other places, but you might find something here.
http://www.abccampeggi.it/ind2.htm
Incidentially, I think there's a campsite fairly central in Pisa - we went
there with Ryanair a few years ago (didn't camp, though) - the airport is
fairly close to the city (on local bus routes) and has a station with trains
to other parts of Tuscany.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Fudge

Old June 27th 04, 07:21 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Stephen (Sausagefans.com)

In article ,
says...
[...]

Thanks Fudge
--
For recipes, cooking tips and recommended butchers
http://www.sausagefans.com/
ROT-13 to email