Coleman uk details

Old June 23rd 04, 12:16 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Chris Holmes

Default Coleman uk details

Have just had a pig of a job to find contact details for Coleman UK.
Thought i'd post the details here for future Googlers.......

Coleman UK PLC Gordano Gate Bristol BS20 7GG
Phone: ++ 44 (0) 1275 845024
Fax:++ 44 (0) 1275 849255
E-mail:
Old June 23rd 04, 03:49 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
chris French

In message , Chris
Holmes writes
Have just had a pig of a job to find contact details for Coleman UK.

That's odd, what was wrong with their website?

I had reason to contact them a few months back, I found the address via
the 'contact us' page on their European site with no problem

http://www.coleman-eur.com/

Still there :-)
--
Chris French

Old June 23rd 04, 06:37 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Jayne

"Chris Holmes" wrote in message
om...
Have just had a pig of a job to find contact details for Coleman UK.
Thought i'd post the details here for future Googlers.......

Coleman UK PLC Gordano Gate Bristol BS20 7GG
Phone: ++ 44 (0) 1275 845024
Fax:++ 44 (0) 1275 849255
E-mail:

I'm surprised you had trouble finding the details.

We have a promotion on at work (buy a coleman tent and get a coleman flock
airbed for 1), and we've been having complaints because the beds hadn't
arrived when they should. A customer was talking about it yesterday when I
spotted the coleman rep in the shop. He wasn't half pleased to be besieged
by real, actual customers!

I told him it would do him good to speak to the people who bought his
products, but he was less than impressed!

Jayne

Old June 23rd 04, 10:47 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Daytona[_2_]

chris French wrote:

That's odd, what was wrong with their website?

Last time I looked their European site was down - I was after the
contact info. as well.

I've just checked it again and it's extremely slow, and all I was
looking for was the contact info., which can hardly be described as
bandwidth intensive !

Daytona
Old June 24th 04, 12:20 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Chris Holmes

chris French wrote in message ...
In message , Chris
Holmes writes
Have just had a pig of a job to find contact details for Coleman UK.

That's odd, what was wrong with their website?

I had reason to contact them a few months back, I found the address via
the 'contact us' page on their European site with no problem

http://www.coleman-eur.com/

Couldn't find any trace of a European website either via Google, or
via their US web site.

Ta for the link
Old June 24th 04, 11:46 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
chris French

In message , Chris
Holmes writes
chris French wrote in message
In message , Chris
Holmes writes
Have just had a pig of a job to find contact details for Coleman UK.

That's odd, what was wrong with their website?

I had reason to contact them a few months back, I found the address via
the 'contact us' page on their European site with no problem

http://www.coleman-eur.com/

Couldn't find any trace of a European website either via Google, or
via their US web site.

Oddly, they don't have 'links to other countries sites' obvious from the
home page. you have to go via looking for distributors in other
countries. It was easy enough to find, but I can see how you might not.

--
Chris French

Old June 25th 04, 06:13 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Jayne

Well, it does them good I think to get to the nitty gritty level. He is

so
full of how wonderful his products are and his company..............

funny
how at the height of the season anyone in authority just disappears when
their retailers have problems obtaining stock~!

Gone campin'? :-)
--
Fran
If you need my email address please ask.

Gone to set up their display tents (next year's models) to get orders well
in advance more like.

Jayne