Conway Countryman 2004

Old June 24th 04, 05:12 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Uk_friendly_fire

Default Conway Countryman 2004

Anyone bought 1 of these folding campers this year.
If so what did you think of it?

I had some issues with mine and I'd like to compare notes

Old June 27th 04, 08:37 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
dave lympany

"Uk_friendly_fire" wrote in message
Anyone bought 1 of these folding campers this year.
If so what did you think of it?

I had some issues with mine and I'd like to compare notes

I always buy Pennine, always thought they where much better quality IMO

thats all :-)

Old June 27th 04, 09:32 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Uk_friendly_fire

Hi dave,
Thanks for your post - my Conway was built by Pennine in2004 who now own the
brand name. Even though my Countryman serial plate is numbered in the 40's I
still cannot trace any others to discuss their experiences.
Basically I like it but have a few niggles.
BTW my mate reckons its a Penine Fiesta rebadged as Conway.