good value campsites

Old June 30th 04, 11:59 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Netty

Default good value campsites

Hiya,

Anyone know of any good value campsites in either Derbyshire or South Wales?
We've got a Conway Tardis + awning, need electric, and have two sons, so we
need somewhere a bit more lively than a field! Also need toilet and shower
facilities.

The ones I've found charge for pitch, awning, electric, bodies etc all
seperately, so by the end, you're paying about 20 a night (not a cheap week
away!)

Thanks very much,

Lynnette