Alternative camping stove

Old June 30th 04, 05:23 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Andrew Gill

Default Alternative camping stove

found this in the us, but was wondering if anyone knows where I can
get one in the UK

http://www.productsforanywhere.com/g...zz_sierra.html

Many thanks
Old July 1st 04, 06:14 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Jim[_2_]

"Andrew Gill" wrote in message
found this in the us, but was wondering if anyone knows where I can
get one in the UK

http://www.productsforanywhere.com/g...zz_sierra.html

Many thanks

Why not buy directly from them?

Old July 1st 04, 05:43 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Andrew Gill

On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 07:14:26 +0100, "Jim"
wrote:

"Andrew Gill" wrote in message
.. .
found this in the us, but was wondering if anyone knows where I can
get one in the UK

http://www.productsforanywhere.com/g...zz_sierra.html

Many thanks

Why not buy directly from them?

I was just hoping that I might be able to buy this in the UK
somewhere....or something similar
Old July 1st 04, 08:04 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Anna

I was just hoping that I might be able to buy this in the UK
somewhere....or something similar

if you have got your heart set on a stove that burns wood I've seen this on
ebay,
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...5571 155&rd=1,
I've got to say that the idea of it has always intregued me (not affiliated
with the seller in anyway btw).

hth

anna

Old July 1st 04, 08:06 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Anna

"anna" wrote in message
. ..

I was just hoping that I might be able to buy this in the UK
somewhere....or something similar

if you have got your heart set on a stove that burns wood I've seen this

on
ebay,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...5571 155&rd=1,
I've got to say that the idea of it has always intregued me (not

affiliated
with the seller in anyway btw).

hth

anna

just in case you don't see my message in the 'sierra stove' thread :-)

anna

Old July 4th 04, 12:17 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Neil

wrote:

"Andrew Gill" wrote in message
. ..
found this in the us, but was wondering if anyone knows where I can
get one in the UK

http://www.productsforanywhere.com/g...zz_sierra.html

Many thanks

Why not buy directly from them?

I was just hoping that I might be able to buy this in the UK
somewhere....or something similar

Andrew,

You can! I believe it's this place:-

Caravan, Camping & Leisure
42 Cromer Road
West Runton
Norfolk
NR27 9AD

01263 837382

campingdirect.co.uk

I called in there in October 2002 and amongst other interesting
American stuff, they had some Sierra Zip stoves in stock.

HTH

Neil

Old July 4th 04, 08:18 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
King Queen

On Sun, 4 Jul 2004 00:17:23 +0000 (UTC), Neil
wrote:

campingdirect.co.uk

They may know about camping but they don't know about web design -
their front page is over 1mb!!!

--
To email me remove ".lartsspammers"
http://www.kingqueen.org.uk
Old July 5th 04, 12:59 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Neil

wrote:

campingdirect.co.uk

They may know about camping but they don't know about web design -
their front page is over 1mb!!!

I wouldn't know anything about that! I just happened to visit the
shop!

Neil