****e on camping sites-why do they allow it?

Old July 3rd 04, 11:26 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
tarquinlinbin

Default ****e on camping sites-why do they allow it?

I sometimes go camping. What really ****es me off is when those in the
next filed who have cravans bring their dogs onto the camping field to
empty their arses all over the place. Why do they think its ok to do
this?
Old July 3rd 04, 11:58 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 12:26:03 +0100, tarquinlinbin
wrote in message :

What really ****es me off is when those in the
next filed who have cravans bring their dogs onto the camping field to
empty their arses all over the place. Why do they think its ok to do
this?

Maybe dog owners have heard that without dog**** you won't get
toxicara, and being too ignorant to find out what that is they assume
that they need to spread the "benefit?"

Sorry, all you dog owners, but you are being let down by those of your
number who are unable to tell the difference between "public open
space" and "dog toilet."

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Old July 3rd 04, 12:34 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Gilbert[_2_]

"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote in message

Sorry, all you dog owners, but you are being let down by those of your
number who are unable to tell the difference between "public open
space" and "dog toilet."

Absolutely. It is the dog-owner who is inevitably the real problem. It is
very simple to clean up after a dog (a bit warm and squishy sometimes!:O)
but you get used to it.
Cheers!
Gilbert

Old July 3rd 04, 12:37 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Seroxat Mad[_2_]

Basically ignorance...

We have a tourer and site it on a caravan park so we can also use it during
the weekend until we go away on holiday.

The old bitch from the statics walks her dog behind the tourers...including
ours - a polite but firm sign made a difference!

Old July 3rd 04, 01:40 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Bea

I'm in total agreement - It's just ignorance.

I don't have a dog, but every now and again, I do take my grandmothers' dog
away camping with me. I'd never "leave his business" everywhere.

I also think it's disgusting when you camp near a beach, and the dogs sh*t
all over there too - especially when there are little kiddies playing on the
sand.

Dear dog owners (with the odd exception) -

Clean up yourd dogs mess afterwards - I'm sure you wouldn't want us to leave
you a little present outside or near where you are staying now would you?!
) *lmao*

Old July 3rd 04, 05:50 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Chris 159

"tarquinlinbin" wrote in message
I sometimes go camping. What really ****es me off is when those in the
next filed who have cravans bring their dogs onto the camping field to
empty their arses all over the place. Why do they think its ok to do
this?

i say take a small shovel and when you see it happen, scoop it up, follow
the culprit back to their van and drop it on their step. i think they'll
soon get the message

Old July 3rd 04, 08:40 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
JohnB

Chris 159 wrote:

"tarquinlinbin" wrote in message
I sometimes go camping. What really ****es me off is when those in the
next filed who have cravans bring their dogs onto the camping field to
empty their arses all over the place. Why do they think its ok to do
this?

i say take a small shovel and when you see it happen, scoop it up, follow
the culprit back to their van and drop it on their step. i think they'll
soon get the message

Wrap it in newspaper, place on the step, and set light to it.
Knock on their door.
Stand back and watch them come out and stamp on the fire :-)

This was a suggestion someone gave to me.
I wish i had the guts to carry it out.

John B
Old July 5th 04, 01:29 AM posted to uk.rec.camping
Odd Bod b'God

"JohnB" wrote in message
Chris 159 wrote:

"tarquinlinbin" wrote in message
I sometimes go camping. What really ****es me off is when those in the
next filed who have cravans bring their dogs onto the camping field to
empty their arses all over the place. Why do they think its ok to do
this?

i say take a small shovel and when you see it happen, scoop it up,

follow
the culprit back to their van and drop it on their step. i think they'll
soon get the message

Wrap it in newspaper, place on the step, and set light to it.
Knock on their door.
Stand back and watch them come out and stamp on the fire :-)

This was a suggestion someone gave to me.
I wish i had the guts to carry it out.

When a neighbours dog crapped on my drive I picked it up in plastic bag,
knocked on their door and handed it to them. They didn't make the mistake
again